LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals
"LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report on the Former Soviet Union LNG industry. The report provides asset details of all active and planned, LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the region by country. Information by terminal includes terminal name, operator name and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction / regasification) for the period 2011-2021. Planned (new build) LNG terminals capacity additions and existing capacity expansions was also been included. The report provides LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2017 to 2021. Further the report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at country level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2011 to 2016, forecast to 2021
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to LNG terminals across different countries
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Former Soviet Union
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitors LNG assets