Ice Cream North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2017
The NAFTA Ice Cream industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA ice cream market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The ice cream industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $58,508.6 million in 2015.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.2% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the ice cream industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $55,501.7 million in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $2,252.6 and $754.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the ice cream industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $63,298.6 million in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $2,598.9 and $982.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA ice cream market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA ice cream market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key ice cream market players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA ice cream market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA ice cream market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA ice cream market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA ice cream market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA ice cream market?