Ice Cream Global Industry Guide_2017
Global Ice Cream industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global ice cream market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The ice cream market consists of artisanal ice cream, frozen yogurt, impulse ice cream and take-home ice cream.
- The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The global Ice Cream market generated total revenues of $142,877.1m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.6% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 17,643.3 million kilograms in 2015.
The rise in income along with an increase in demand for sweet dishes drives the growth of the global market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global ice cream market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global ice cream market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key ice cream market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global ice cream market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global ice cream market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global ice cream market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global ice cream market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global ice cream market?