Cigarettes in the Ivory Coast, 2017
"Cigarettes in the Ivory Coast, 2017", is an analytical report by Globaldata that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Ivory Coast market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
The Ivory Coast has traditionally been one of the most promising markets for cigarette manufacturers and importers. A relatively stable economy, rising income levels and steady population growth have all helped to boost volumes. Sales expanded strongly between 2010 and 2014 following new equipment being installed by SITAB and were estimated at 4.44 billion pieces in 2014. Only because of the impact of rising prices brought about by a change in tax rates has the market suffered a correction with volumes dropping 4.0% in 2015 to 4.26 billion pieces with a further fall forecast for 2016.
- The incidence of smoking is put at 16.3% in 2016 and is increasing, having risen from 12.6% in 2003.
- Prospects for the cigarette market over the coming decade are for further growth.
- Overall sales are forecast to reach 5.45 billion pieces in 2026 which is 32.9% up on 2016.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.