Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden, 2017
"Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden, 2017", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Swedish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
Smokeless tobacco, essentially snus, forms the largest sector and accounted for over half of the Tobacco volume share in Sweden in 2015. It overtook cigarettes as the largest sector in 2013, which, in 2015, accounted for a reduced volumes.
- Volumes in 2015 were up with sale stagnant compared with 2014.
- Exports reached an all time high in 2015.
- In Sweden, excise taxes are based on weight, with the current excise tax rate, effective from January 1, 2016, being SEK430 per kg.
- Swedish Match is the leading manufacturer In 2015, while Fielder & Lundgren/BAT held the second place.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.