Smokeless Tobacco in the UK, 2017
"Smokeless Tobacco in the UK, 2017", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the UK tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
The UK market for smokeless tobacco has been in decline for decades and by 2016 the market had contracted to a record low level. In per capita terms, average consumption amounted to just slightly above 1g in 2015.
- Imports of smokeless tobacco have fluctuated during the last decade
- Exports have been depressed recently, although were up in 2015
- The long-term forecast is downwards, despite the increasing anti-smoking legislation and the widening distribution of the product
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.