Hot Drinks North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2017
The NAFTA Hot Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA hot drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The hot drinks industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $21,332.8 million in 2015.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 10.4% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the hot drinks industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $15,609.3 million in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $3,528.0 and $2,195.6 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the hot drinks industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $24,522.0 million in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $4,712.2 and $2,673.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA hot drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA hot drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA hot drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA hot drinks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA hot drinks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA hot drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA hot drinks market?