Hot Drinks Global Industry Guide 2017
Global Hot Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global hot drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The hot drinks market consists of the retail sales of coffee, tea and other hot drinks (including chocolate-based hot drinks, malt-based hot drinks and other). The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The global hot drinks market generated total revenues of $146,797.9m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.0% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 9,124.6 million kilograms in 2015.
- There is considerable country-to-country variation in the market structure. Countries such as France or Italy have a strong preference for coffee (75% and 70% of value, respectively).
It is common to see higher-income consumers moving to premium products in this market. These include specialty teas, and coffee sold in capsule format to be used with coffee-making machines such as Tassimo or Nespresso.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global hot drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global hot drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global hot drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global hot drinks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global hot drinks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global hot drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global hot drinks market?