Wealth in Switzerland: HNW Investors 2017
GlobalDatas Wealth in Switzerland: HNW Investors 2017, report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Swiss HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Inheritors form the largest segment among Swiss HNW individuals, who have generated their wealth mainly through property and real estate, in addition to professional services. Expats in Switzerland account for 8.4% of the HNW population, who along with the rest of the countrys HNW population are keen to invest a proportion of their wealth locally. Looking ahead, greater demand for wealth management services such as inheritance and financial planning is expected.
- Profiles the average Swiss HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in Switzerland.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Swiss HNW investors and how the demand will develop looking forward.
- Examines the allocation of Swiss HNW investors portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes the product and service demand among Swiss HNW investors.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and source of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the necessary edge and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the service and product demand expressed by Swiss HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.