Advertising Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017
The G8 Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 advertising market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $60,003.8 million in 2016 to the global advertising industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $72,217.4 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 3.8% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the advertising industry, with market revenues of $40,630.0 million in 2016. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $6,668.2 and $4,144.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the advertising industry in the G8 nations with a value of $50,482.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $7,047.0 and $5,403.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 advertising market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 advertising market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 advertising market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 advertising market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 advertising market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 advertising market?