Advertising Global Industry Guide 2017
Global Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global advertising market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The advertising industry consists of agencies providing advertising, including display advertising, services.
- The industry value reflects income of the agencies from such services.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global advertising industry generated total revenues of $98,297.5m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2012 and 2016.
- As internet based adverts tend to be based on recent searches by the customer, this further assists in targeted advertisement.
- The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $27,604.8m, equivalent to 28.1% of the industry's overall value.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global advertising market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global advertising market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global advertising market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global advertising market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global advertising market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global advertising market?