Gas Turbine Market, Update 2017: Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis, and Forecasts to 2021
GlobalData's latest report "Gas Turbine Market, Update 2017: Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis, and Forecasts to 2021" offers comprehensive information and understanding of the global gas turbine market. The report offers in-depth analysis of gas turbine market at global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa) and key countries (the US, Canada, China, India, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Germany, the UK, Saudi Arabia) level. The report analyzes the gas turbine market value and volume for the historic (2011-2016) and forecast (2017-2021) period. The report covers the drivers and restraints affecting the gas turbine market, country-wise annual capacity additions and market value, and the competitive landscape for respective countries in 2016. Profiles of major gas turbine manufacturers are also presented in this report. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses Gas Turbine market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the growth of gas turbine market with a focus on market value and volume in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa.
- The report provides gas turbine market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, China, India, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Germany, the UK, and Saudi Arabia.
- The report offers country level gas turbine market value and volume for the historical (2011-2016) and forecast (2017-2021) periods.
- It provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2016 and profiles of major players in gas turbine market.
- Annual additions, market value, key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impact in gas turbine market are also discussed.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing historical and forecast data on gas turbine market
- Develop strategies based on developments in the gas turbine market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the gas turbine market
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategies and prospects