Car Manufacturing North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2017
The NAFTA Car Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA car manufacturing market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The car manufacturing industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $117.1 billion in 2016.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 1.4% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the car manufacturing industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $93.4 billion in 2016. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $12.1 and $11.6 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $88.4 billion in 2021, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $15.2 and $8.2 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA car manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA car manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA car manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA car manufacturing market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA car manufacturing market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA car manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA car manufacturing market?