Cigarettes in Sudan, 2017
"Cigarettes in Sudan, 2017", is an analytical report by Globaldata that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Cigarette sales have increased in recent years due to the improvement in the economy and partly as a reflection of a population which has grown by 2.5%-3% a year. 2006 saw a downturn - the first for a decade - but strong growth resumed and continued since with cigarettes consumption reaching 6,600 million pieces in 2016.
- Legitimate per capita sales for Sudan were estimated at 180 pieces in 2016, up from 78 pieces in 2000 and 71 pieces at the start of the review period in 1990.
- The two main manufacturers in Sudan are Haggar Cigarette and Tobacco Factory, the dominant player. Both have recently been acquired by multinational.
- Imports are believed to be rising and standing at 300 million pieces in 2015. Exports are not believed to be a significant feature of the market.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.