Cigarettes in Belgium, 2017
"Cigarettes in Belgium, 2017", is an analytical report by Globaldata that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
The overall UEBL cigarette market was stable in 2016 ending at 12.95 billion pieces. However, the longer term prospects for the UEBL market are for a decline in sales during the period to 2026. Total UEBL market volume is predicted to decline by 20% to 10.37 billion pieces by 2026 with annual per capita consumption rates down by 24.1% to 861 pieces compared with 2016.
- The overall UEBL cigarette market was stable in 2016 ending at 13.0 billion pieces.
- PMI is the leading supplier, with 42.5% of the combined UEBL market in 2016.
- It is followed by BAT with 24.8% in 2016. The incidence of smoking is in long term decline although recent years suggest some stability. Its incidence is estimated at 15.4% in 2016.
- The longer term prospects for the UEBL market are for a decline in sales during the period to 2026.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.