Q2 2017 Global Bid Round Outlook - Mexico Looks to Learn Lessons in 2nd Shallow Water Round
Globally five bid rounds are due to close in Q2 2017, of which the Lease Sale 244 round in the US offers the highest number of blocks, followed by 2016 Licensing Round in Equatorial Guinea. In terms of acreage, Equatorial Guineas 2016 Licensing Round offers the most acreage of all the rounds in the quarter. Georgias 2017 Open International Tender offers the next highest acreage. The bid due dates of the rounds - Mexicos Round 2 - Shallow Water Exploration (R02-L01 / 2016), Equatorial Guineas 2016 Licensing Round, and Brazils 4th Bidding Round (Marginal) - which have been postponed in the previous quarters, are due this quarter.
- Provides overview of global bid rounds due to close in Q2 2017
- Major developments related to bid rounds in Q1 2017
- Information on each bid round due to close in Q2 2017 by country
- Recent exploration and licensing history of countries where bids are due to close in the quarter
- Overview of bid rounds due to close in Q3 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the global bid rounds due to close in Q2 2017
- Gain insight on bid rounds and blocks on offer by country
- Keep abreast of recent developments on the global bid rounds
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data on the global bid rounds