- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetrics exclusive panel of leading hotel industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 162 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 48% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa and Middle East.
- The report covers data and analysis on supplier media budgets, marketing and sales strategies and business practices.
- Key topics covered include hotel industry media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies by suppliers, as well as threats and opportunities, economic outlook and business confidence.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 1224 months.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results.
Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 20122013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Hotel Industry is a new report by Timetric that analyzes how supplier media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices are set to change in the hotel industry during 20122013. This report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
The report features the opinions of global hotel industry respondents related to the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Revenue growth and future developments in business structure
- Merger and acquisition activity
- Capital expenditure and change in staff recruitment activity
- Key regions of growth
- Key industry threats and opportunities
- Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
- Future spending outlook on media channels
- Marketing agency selection criteria
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers changing needs.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of hotel industry buyers and suppliers.
- Project how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers in the industry.
- China, India and Russia are estimated to be the fastest growing regions among developing countries for the hotel industry. The relatively lower levels of public debt in these regions, leading economic growth, expansion of business activities into emerging markets, changing consumer lifestyles and increasing disposable incomes are fueling growth.
- A total of 56% of respondents expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 7% looking to decrease it.
- Overall, in the process of choosing marketing agencies, the ability to generate leads or setup customer meetings is considered the most important factor by 40% of global hotel industry suppliers.