- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetrics exclusive panel of leading construction industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 218 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 54% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report covers data and analysis on construction industry supplier marketing spend activity.
- Key topics covered include annual marketing budgets, planned change in marketing expenditure levels, future investment in media channels and suppliers' future investment in marketing and sales technology.
Supplier Marketing Spend Activity in the Global Construction Supplier Industry 20122013: Survey Brief is a new report by Timetric that analyzes the current size of construction equipment and material supplier companies and other construction industry supplier companies marketing and advertising budgets, and how expenditure by construction suppliers will change over 2012. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and company size.
The report features the opinions of global construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Annual marketing budgets: construction industry suppliers
- Planned change in marketing expenditure levels
- Future investment in media channels
- Suppliers' future investment in marketing and sales technology
Reasons To Buy
Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.