- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetrics exclusive panel of leading construction industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 218 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 54% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report covers data and analysis on marketing and sales behaviors and strategies in 2012.
- Key topics covered include key marketing objectives of suppliers for 2012, essential amendments to marketing activities in 20122013, best uses of new media for business prospects and critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency.
Marketing, Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 20122013 in the Global Construction Supplier Industry: Survey Brief is a new report by Timetric that identifies the key marketing aims of organizations, and which sales strategies companies will be adopting to address the current market conditions in 20122013. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and company size.
The report features the opinions of global construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Key marketing objectives of suppliers for 2012
- Essential amendments to marketing activities in 20122013
- Best uses of new media for business prospects
- Critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency
Reasons To Buy
Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.