This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in Germany. It provides detailed figures on the current and expected HNWI asset allocations of German HNWIs to 2016.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of German HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of German HNWIs to 2016 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation.
- Independent market sizing of German HNWIs
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of HNWI assets from 2007 to 2016
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Germany has the fourth highest number of HNWIs in the world after the US, Japan and China. As of 2011, there are just over 1.25 million HNWIs in Germany, accounting for roughly 36% of Germanys total wealth.
- In 2011, equities are the largest asset class for HNWIs in Germany, accounting for 24% of total HNWI assets, followed by real estate (23%), business interests (22%), fixed income (16.0%), alternatives (8.8%) and cash (6.4%).