This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in Germany.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of German HNWIs and a comprehensive background of the local economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of German HNWIs across five wealth bands
- Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Germanys HNWIs
- Volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume and wealth forecasts to 2016
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Germany has the fourth highest number of HNWIs in the world after the US, Japan and China. As of 2011, there are just over 1.25 million HNWIs in Germany accounting for roughly 36% of Germanys total wealth.
- The total number of HNWIs in Germany declined by 8.4% over the review period (2007 to 2011), while HNWI wealth dropped by 12.5%.
- Over the forecast period, HNWI volumes will increase by 16.5% at a CAGR of 3.1% to reach just over 1.45 million individuals in 2016. This is well above the level reached at the end of 2007. Total wealth of Germanys HNWIs is forecast to grow by 20% at a CAGR of 3.8%, to reach almost US$4.7 trillion in 2016.
- Germany has the third highest number of UHNWIs in the world, behind the US and Japan. There are over 11,000 Ultra HNWIs in Germany with a combined wealth of over US$1.3 trillion.