- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetrics exclusive panel of leading hotel industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 162 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 48% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa and Middle East.
- The report covers data and analysis on supplier media budgets, marketing and sales strategies and business practices.
- Key topics covered include hotel industry media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies by suppliers, as well as threats and opportunities, economic outlook and business confidence.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 1224 months.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results.
Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Global Hotel Supplier Industry 20122013: Survey Intelligence is a new report by Timetric that analyzes how supplier media spend and marketing sales strategies are set to change in the hotel industry during 20122013. This report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
The report features the opinions of global hotel industry respondents related to the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
- Marketing agency selection criteria
- Provides insights into hotel suppliers marketing behavior
- Provides information on marketing expenditure and investment in specific marketing solutions, along with key marketing strategy changes in 20122013. The report also reveals the future needs of respondents in the global hotel industry
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business