Analysis of opinions drawn from leading power industry executives
The report identifies and analyzes the key marketing and sales strategies companies will be adopting to deal with market conditions in 2012-2013
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Researchs exclusive panel of leading power industry executives. It analyzes the changing marketing behaviour and strategies of the companies in the power industry. The report also identifies the most significant strategies that power industry suppliers plan to implement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 330 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 29% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on supplier expenditure, sales and marketing and industry developments.
- The report provides insights into the marketing needs of power industry suppliers and how they are looking to develop their marketing and sales strategies in the future.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers.