A quarterly overview of all beverage consumption trends and latest market developments in the Brazil drinks industry
Published by Canadean, Quarterly Beverage Tracker provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the beverage market. With a combination of textual commentary, analysis and data tables, the report covers the following categories:
- Packaged Water
- Bulk Water
- Juice and Nectars
- Still Drinks
- Fruit Powders
- Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks
- Sports and Energy Drinks
- Hot Tea and Coffee
- Beer, Wines and Spirits
- Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Cultured Dairy Drinks, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk, Other Liquid Dairy)
Data for the current quarter vs Q1 2011, full year 2011, moving annual totals (MAT) and 2012 forecasts is provided. Supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions is provided for each beverage category. An economic mood indicator, completed by Canadeans local consultant, examines (on a scale of one to five) whether confidence levels in the industry are better or worse than the previous quarter, whether net prices are rising or falling and how private label products have performed versus the rest of the market. Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Analysis of individual beverage categories including full year 2011 volumes, plus 2012 forecasts
- Supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions for each beverage category
- Economic mood indicator
- In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
- Canadean's Quarter 1 2012 Brazil Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
- Ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit and other data.
- An essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments.