- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading airport industry executives.
- Analysis of revenuue growth of global airport industry.
- Analysis of future expectations for the growth prospects of airport companies.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Researchs exclusive panel of leading airport industry executives. In this report, executives provide their future projections for the growth prospects of their company, as well as insights into the type and likelihood of structural changes in the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions and business structure. This chapter also examines overall change in organizations capital expenditure and staff recruitment activity, providing a snapshot of the business outlook for the industry. Industry trends in this area are also analyzed in comparison with the results of our 2010 and 2011 surveys, providing the opportunity to track changes in attitude.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 201 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 40% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on revenue growth expectations of global airport companies.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to understand revenue growth projections of global airport industry.
- This report will help you to understand future developments in business structure from buyers and suppliers point of view.
- This report will help you to better understand the M&A activity of the global airport industry.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.