- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading airport industry executives.
- Provides data on the current size of procurement budgets of buyer companies in the airport industry.
- Provides insight into the buying behaviors of the global airport industry and market competition for supplier companies.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Researchs exclusive panel of leading airport industry executives. It analyzes how spending activities are set to change in the airport industry in 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level spending behavior of leading purchase decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 201 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 40% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure.
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides historical procurement expenditure by buyer type and region.
- This report provides analysis on the changing spending behavior of buyers by product and category.