The telemedicine market in India has witnessed significant growth, owing to its potential of providing the world class clinical and medical services to distant and rural locations. The industry has garnered the support of both the government and private organizations that are investing in telemedicine to make healthcare accessible across India. The growth momentum of the telemedicine market is expected to be driven by the inadequate healthcare infrastructure and shortage of hospitals and doctors in the country, especially in the rural areas.
However, the market is constrained by the lack of trained manpower, poor infrastructure and legal issues regarding medical advice given through teleconferencing. The future potential of the market is based on the benefits of telemedicine that is expected to effectively bridge the healthcare divide in India, as it has done in various developed nations.
Why should the report be purchased?
Our report Opportunities in the Telemedicine Market in India gives an overview of the concept of Telemedicine in the Indian market, highlighting recent initiatives undertaken by the key players in the industrys ecosystem. It also analyses the emerging trends and growth drivers in this market, along with the challenges being faced by the sector. The report profiles the key players in the market and also studies the regulatory environment.
Research methodology and delivery time
- Smart Research Insights has conducted in depth secondary research to arrive at key insights. Data collected from key industry sources has been analyzed impartially to present a clear picture of the industry. All recent developments which impact the sector dynamics have been captured and used to support the research hypothesis.
- The report is available as single-site single-user license. The delivery time for the electronic version of the report is 3 business days as each copy undergoes thorough quality check and is updated with the most recent information available. The delivery time for hard copies is approximately 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the client.
About Smart Research Insights (SRI)
SRI is a research organization which specializes in niche sector reports. We have a team of dedicated researchers with rich experience across industry segments that focus on delivering high quality analysis. We are also engaged in providing customized research solutions and company reports.
Table of Content
1. Introduction: Telemedicine
2. Overview: Indian Telemedicine Market
a. Key Application Areas
b. Industry Ecosystem
c. Recent Initiatives
3. Emerging Trends and Growth Drivers
4. Industry Challenges
5. Technology Usage in Telemedicine
6. Regulatory Environment
7. Key Players
a. Apollo Hospital Group
b. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
c. Fortis Healthcare
d. Medisoft Telemedicine
8. Future Outlook
9. Research Methodology
10. About Smart Research Insights