Cigarettes in Trinidad & Tobago, 2017
"Cigarettes in Trinidad & Tobago, 2017", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report analyzes the market size and structure, on both an overall and and per capita basis, based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise. Key companies and consumer trends are also analyzed.
Trinidad & Tobago is a Caribbean island nation with a population of around 1.2 million. Oil and gas reserves have historically generated strong economic growth although recently the economy has been hit by low global commodity prices.Tourism is also important in Tobago and the islands have earned a reputation as an investment site for international businesses. However, the country is a comparatively small and declining cigarette market, with sales of 1.2 billion pieces in 2016.
- Per capita consumption rstood at 959 pieces in 2016. They have more than doubled since 1990 although recently have been falling back.
- The West Indian Tobacco Co (WITCO) is the only manufacturer in the country.
- 1.2 billion cigarettes were consumed in 2016; 70.3% more than in 1990.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.