Tobacco Insights: August 2017
"Tobacco Insights: August 2017", is a monthly report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns of the tobacco industry globally, encompassing new laws and regulations, company news, and changes in consumer behavior. It covers recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry. The report also offer consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
The August edition of Tobacco Insights provides news and analysis related to events in the Tobacco sector throughout the month of July. Highlights include examining packaging innovation in an environment of tightening legislation, national statistics, and end-of-year earnings for multiple companies and new product launches.
- BATs cigarette volume during the six months to the end of June stood at over 300 billion pieces globally.
- In June 2017, over 1.7 billion cigarettes were sold in Canada.
- The number of cigarettes consumed in Spain in June 2017 was over 4.2 billion pieces.
Reasons to buy
- Get a summary of the latest news in the Tobacco industry, providing a single-source solution to understand how the industry is changing, and what this means for brands and companies.
- While also getting a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.