- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRLs exclusive panel of leading cards and payments industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 60 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 65% represent directors, departmental heads and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing B2B panels comprised of senior decision makers and leading companies.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- Key topics covered include economic outlook, business confidence, threats and opportunities in the industry, key growth markets and high demand products.
- The report covers data and analysis on company marketing budgets, marketing and sales strategies, and business practices.
- In the report companies identify the factors to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 1224 months.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the critical business success factors and vital channels for growth and contains full survey results.
Global Cards and Payments Industry Outlook Survey 20122013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Cards and Payments Industry is a new report by Timetric and VRL that analyzes how media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices are set to change in 20122013 in the cards and payments industry. This report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, marketing budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading companies. The report also identifies future growth of companies, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
The report features the opinions of global cards and payments industry respondents related to the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Revenue growth and future developments in business structure
- Merger and acquisition activity
- Change in staff recruitment activity
- Key regions of growth
- High demand products and vital channels of growth
- Key industry threats and opportunities
- Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
- Future spending outlook on media channels
- Marketing agency selection criteria
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers changing needs.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns, drivers and changing strategies of cards and payments industry companies.
- Project how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by companies in the industry.
- Brazil, India and China are estimated to be the fastest growing regions among emerging markets for the cards and payments industry. The relatively lower levels of public debt in these regions, leading economic growth, expansion of business activities into emerging markets, changing consumer lifestyles and increasing disposable incomes are fueling growth.
- A total of 47% of respondents expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 9% looking to decrease it.
- Product and service differentiation, accepting recommendations from existing customers, brand strength and awareness act as essential features to attract new customers.