Country Profile: Wine Sector in Indonesia
Growth in the sector is attributed to the popularity of Wine among the Indonesian consumers, especially Red Wine The sector is led by the Still Wine market in value terms, while Fortified Wine is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel by volume in the country. Glass is the most commonly used package material, is also expected to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. Bacardi Limited,Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.,Hatten Wines,LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton,Orang Tua Group are the leading market players in the country
GlobalDatas Country Profile report on the Wine sector in Indonesia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as On-trade, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; pack type data for: Bottle, Stand Up Pouch, Bag-In-Box, Carton-Liquid and Can.
- The Wine sector in Indonesia is forecast to grow at 6.7% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- Per capita consumption in Still wine market high in Hungary compared to the other markets
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel of Wine in Indonesia
- Aga accounts for the leading share in Indonesian Wine sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.