Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Spirits Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies
"Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Spirits Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Spirits sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Eastern Europe stood fourth in the world by value, at US$ 58,998.5 million in 2016 (9.4% share). Due to challenging economic conditions in most countries in the region, the spirits sector is forecast to record a moderate CAGR of 1.8% during 2016-2021.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Spirits sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Spirits by markets across the key countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of 4 high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of Private Label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for Spirits across the key countries in the Asia-Pacific region, in 2016. It covers these distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, dollar stores, which include variety stores & general merchandisers and others, which includes cash & carries & warehouse clubs and others.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (units) of Spirits.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates