Opportunities in the Latin American Spirits Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies
"Opportunities in the Latin American Spirits Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Latin American Spirits sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
The Latin American spirits sector is forecast to grow at 4.2% during 2016-2021. Liqueurs is estimated to witness the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2016-2021. Vodka is expected to record growth in share of consumption across all high potential countries. Food & drinks specialists accounted for a 33.1% share of volume sales in Latin America in 2016. Glass accounted for 99.9% share of all the packaging material used in 2016.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Latin American Spirits sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Spirits by markets across the key countries in the Latin American region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the Latin American region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of 4 high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Latin American region, besides analyzing the growth of Private Label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for Spirits across the key countries in the Latin American region, in 2016. It covers these distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, dollar stores, which include variety stores & general merchandisers and others, which includes cash & carries & warehouse clubs and others.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (units) of Spirits.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates