Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Sweden beverage market
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data. This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
The decline in commercial beverage consumption accelerated in Q2, weather and the early Easter in 2012 are probably the main factors.What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Inevitably the slowdown in the economy will have impacted on the mood of the Swedish consumers, also unemployment fell in June.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Sweden beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data. Canadean's Belarus Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs. retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developmentsKey Features and Benefits
- Readers are provided with a summary snap shot table showing category growth in Q2 2012 vs. Q2 2011, together with 2011 actual volumes, 2012 forecast volumes and projected growth
- An economic mood indicator, completed by Canadean's local consultant, examines (on a scale of one to five) whether confidence levels in the industry are better or worse than the previous quarter, whether net prices are rising or falling and how Private Label products have performed versus the rest of the market. Selected retail pricing data is given for the most recent quarter and the previous four quarters, enabling analysis of price movements.
- Key highlights of the last quarter's commercial beverage performance are identified and the key market drivers examined
- Volumes for Q2 2012 vs. Q2 2011, full year 2011, moving annual totals (MAT) and 2012 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category, together with supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions. More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs. low calorie, and by key flavors. Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
- Private Label Soft Drinks, 2010-2012F