Q2 Global Ammonia Capacity and Capital Expenditure Review - Iran and India to Drive Global Capacity Growth
Global Ammonia capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next nine years from around 230 mtpa in 2016 to more than 270 mtpa by 2025. More than 80 planned and announced projects are expected to come online primarily in Iran and India over the next nine years. Dangote Group, Eurochem Mineral and Chemical Co and Petroleo Brasileireo S.A. are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream over the next nine years.
- Historic and forecast global ammonia capacity by region
- Ammonia planned plants details
- Global ammonia capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major ammonia producers globally
- Global ammonia capital expenditure forecast by region
Reasons to buy
- Understand key trends in the global ammonia industry
- Understand regional Ammonia supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global ammonia industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.