Country Profile: Ice Cream Sector in Singapore
Singapore accounted for a volume share of 0.25% of the Asia-Pacific Ice Cream sector, in 2016. Artisanal Ice Cream is the largest market in the Singaporean Ice Cream sector, in value terms, and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. On-trade transactions account for a leading share in the distribution of Ice Cream in the country. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used package material in the sector. Hagen-Dazs and Magnum are the leading brands in the Singaporean Ice Cream sector.
GlobalDatas Country Profile report on the Ice Cream sector in Singapore provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021. The overall market value and volume included in the report is split on the basis of On-trade and Off-trade
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016.
- The Ice Cream sector in Singapore is forecast to grow at 1.9% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- Per capita consumption in the Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream market is noticeably higher compared to other markets in Singapore
- On-trade transactions account for the leading share in the distribution of Ice Cream products in Singapore
- Artisanal Producers lead the Singaporean Ice Cream sector
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used package material in the Singaporean Ice Cream sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Ice Cream products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.