Country Profile: Spirits Sector in Hungary
The Spirits sector in Hungary is led by the Specialty Spirits market in value terms, while the Brandy market is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms, during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of Spirits in the country. Glass is the most commonly used package material in the sector. Trois Tours, Zwack Unicum Rt, Remy Coitreau Group and CEDC International Sp. z oo are the leading market players in the Hungarian Spirits sector.
GlobalDatas Country Profile report on the Spirits sector in Hungary provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021. The overall market value and volume included in the report is split on the basis of On-trade and Off-trade
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as On-trade, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; pack type data for: Bottle and Stand Up Pouch.
- The Spirits sector in Hungary is forecast to grow at 1.6% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- Per capita consumption of Specialty Spirits is high in Hungary compared to global level
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of Spirits in Hungary
- Trois Tours accounted for a volume share of 2.37% in the Hungarian Spirits sector
- Glass is the most commonly used package material in the Hungarian Spirits sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.