Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Austria
GlobalDatas Austria Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Unemployment amongst young people (15-24 years old) declined by 2.1% compared to Q3-16, with 10.1% of this age group now out of work
- Q1-17 also saw further improvement in consumer confidence with the prospect of a positive index in sight
- The year on year decline in soft drinks slowed to an estimated 2% in Q1-17, with losses mitigated by record high temperatures during March
- Sales of alcoholic drinks registered marginal growth of less than 1%, mainly driven by increased sales of beer. Alcohol free beer, specialty beers and smaller formats continue to gain share
- Overall liquid dairy consumption during Q1-17 was stable compared to the prior year, with products such as drinking yogurt and fermented milk generally performing better during Q2-16 and Q3-16.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Austria beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Austria to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.