Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Austria
GlobalDatas Austria Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Q2-17 saw further improvement in consumer confidence, which registered a positive index for the first time since August 2011
- Temperatures were well above the average during the quarter, as June 2017 was the second warmest June on record
- Soft drinks registered a 2% volume growth in Q2-17, principally driven by gains in the important packaged water category, with demand boosted by the favorable climatic conditions during the quarter
- Alcoholic drinks registered a 1% growth, mainly driven by increased beer volumes, which also benefited from the above average temperatures during May and June
- Dairy drinks consumption increased by 1% in Q2-17 year on year, driven by promotional activities and product innovation.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Austria beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Austria to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.