Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Brazil
GlobalDatas Brazil Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Economic woes and low consumer confidence continued to affect consumption levels. Key categories, such as carbonates, were severely affected
- Prices were dropped in response to low consumer demand, with the best prices capturing consumer interest
- A new policy aiming to reduce sugar consumption by 30% was announced by the Ministry of Health as it tackles the obesity epidemic. The policy targets soft drinks and nectars, but many categories will be affected
- Continuing political instability is expected to continue affecting consumption as investors are insecure and jobs and wages continue to be cut.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Brazil beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Brazil to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.