Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Belarus
GlobalDatas Belarus Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- The total population has shown a slight decrease from 9.498 m people in Q1-17 to 9.495 m people in Q2-17
- Most soft drinks categories declined in H1-17, in contrast to other food products, traditional products are showing strong growth and stressing the importance of spending cuts
- Overall, some increases in retail and advertising activity was recorded as seasonal expectations aim to push consumption
- Moderate summer temperatures, however, did not provide strong support for consumer demand despite there being occasional increases in consumption during rare hot periods this season.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Belarus beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Belarus to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.