Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Germany
GlobalDatas Germany Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Retailer Edeka joined producer cooperative Allgu Milch, securing access to dairy products after already occupying meat, bakery goods, juice, water and wine
- Lactalis acquired Omira (dairy producer) and thereby penetrated the German market. The approval of the cartel office is expected for August
- Fruit drinks producer Valensina once again expanded beyond its core category (juice drinks) and launched Valensina Secco in order to benefit from the positive FABs development
- Karlsberg Group (owners of Karlsberg brewery) further expanded its portfolio of imported brands with the Irish products Magners Irish Cider and OHaras (a craft beer range)
- The discounter Aldi Sd generated attention through its recent pop-up wine store, pop-up bistro and more recently the launch of its fitness clothing line with a huge opening event. Getting a foothold in with a younger demographic has been vital for the recent positive development of the discounter
- Vegetable and fruit flavor mixes were becoming more and more available with products seen in various categories, such as carbonates (ie Vio Bio Limo), nectars (Punica Frucht + Gemse) and flavored water (ie Volvic Touch and Rewe Beste Wahl).
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Germany beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Germany to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.