Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Spain
GlobalDatas Spain Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Above average temperatures in Q2-17 helped soft drinks consumption, which was also aided by Easter occurring in April
- The GDP growing by 3% encouraged consumers to expend in the off-premise channel, despite the rise in price
- Horeca is currently one of the main engines of the Spanish economy and gastronomy is a focus for an incremental number of tourists.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Spain beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Spain to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 6
5.1 Soft Drinks 6
5.1.1 Packaged Water 6
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 6
5.1.3 Carbonates 7
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 8
5.1.5 Flavored Water 9
5.1.6 Juice 9
5.1.7 Nectars 10
5.1.8 Still Drinks 11
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 11
5.1.10 Fruit Powders 12
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 12
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 13
5.1.13 Sports Drinks 14
5.1.14 Energy Drinks 14
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 15
5.3 Dairy Drinks 15
5.4 Hot Beverages 16
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 16
6.1.1 Industry News 16
6.1.2 Distribution News 17
6.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News 17
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 17
7 Focus On Private Label Soft Drinks 20
8 Data Tables 21
9 Pricing Tables 27
10 Appendix 31
What is this Report About? 31
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Private Label Soft Drinks, 2015-2017F 20
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 21
Table 5: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 22
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 23
Table 7: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 24
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 25
Table 9: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 26
Table 10: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017 27