Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Croatia
GlobalDatas Croatia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Domestic food and drinks consumption finally began to recover and showed lively growth during the period
- Agrokor reached the peak of its financial crisis as Konzum quarterly turnover was down 20% compared to the same period the previous year
- A number of large producers ceased the supply of Konzum either temporarily or throughout the quarter, which went out of stock in some places
- Hot weather increased overall soft drinks consumption
- Tourism levels were high, indicating another excellent season.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Croatia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Croatia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.