Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Hungary
GlobalDatas Hungary Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- The growth rate of the Hungarian economy slowed down
- The official unemployment rate dropped to 4.2% in 2017
- A 2.5% inflation rate is expected for 2017
- Temperatures during this quarter were much lower on average compared to Q1-16.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Hungary beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Hungary to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.