Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Macedonia
GlobalDatas Macedonia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- A high unemployment rate amongst younger consumers, as well as ongoing migration towards western countries, were the main obstacle for faster recovery in the all commercial beverage market
- The soft drinks market registered a 2% volume growth, as it gained share in Q2-17. Volumes were driven by new product development and increased marketing activity in the carbonates and still drinks categories
- Increased price promotional activity in the beer market and more competitive bulk/HOD water pricing in the institutions channel were also key factors behind the recover of all commercial beverages
- The Coca-Cola Company, Pelisterka and the rapidly decreasing Kozuvcanka brands continued to shape soft drinks consumption trends. Major growth was also driven by PepsiCo's new, more affordable PET packaging sizes
- The weather conditions in Q2-17 were largely in line with the average, and therefore did not affect consumption trends
- Private Label was present in almost all categories, but its only relevant share and focus was represented by Kam Markets.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Macedonia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Macedonia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.