Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Netherlands
GlobalDatas Netherlands Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- A growing overall market is seen again with all drinks combined showing a 0.1% growth
- This growth is fuelled by all commercial drinks, which increased by 0.14%, thanks to the progress of hot beverages and certain dairy drinks such as drinking yogurt, flavored milk and plant based milk
- The soft drinks market was flat, with packaged water, flavored water and enhanced water being some of the positive categories
- Lowering sugar content was the trend of the quarter with Sprite and Lipton leading the way
- Non-carbonated flavored water was a popular category this quarter.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Netherlands beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Netherlands to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
1 At A Glance 4
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
3 Highlights 5
4 Market Drivers 5
5 Market Trends 7
5.1 Soft Drinks 7
5.1.1 Packaged Water 7
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water 7
5.1.3 Carbonates 8
5.1.4 Enhanced Water 9
5.1.5 Flavored Water 10
5.1.6 Juice 11
5.1.7 Nectars 12
5.1.8 Still Drinks 12
5.1.9 Squash/Syrups 13
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks 14
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks 14
5.1.12 Sports Drinks 15
5.1.13 Energy Drinks 16
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 17
5.3 Dairy Drinks 18
5.4 Hot Beverages 19
5.4.1 Hot Beverages 19
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 20
6.1.1 Industry News 20
6.1.2 Distribution News 20
6.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News 21
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots 22
7 Focus On Premiumization In Soft Drinks 27
8 Data Tables 28
9 Appendix 34
What is this Report About? 34
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
Table 1: Netherlands at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 28
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 29
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 30
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 31
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 32
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 33