Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2017: Poland
GlobalDatas Poland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- GDP significantly improved in Q1-17
- Unemployment decreased in Q1-17 to 8.4% against Q1-16 (9%)
- Inflation increased in Q1-17 vs Q1-16
- Weather conditions in Q1-17 were colder than in Q1-16
- The best performing categories for the quarter were sports drinks, iced/RTD tea drinks, enhanced water, iced/RTD coffee drinks, juice, energy drinks, and packaged water
- Dairy drinks developed further in Q1-17, driven by flavored milk, fermented milk, drinking yogurt and white milk
- Within alcoholic drinks, the main drivers were cider, wine, and FABs in Q1-17.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Poland beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Poland to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.