Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Romania
GlobalDatas Romania Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Budget income collections deferred below expected levels and public investments were limited
- However, consumer confidence remained high during Q2-17, driving consumption for the majority of categories
- This was in spite of political uncertainty surrounding the new Prime Minister and cabinet ministers and adjustments to electoral promises regarding wage increases, which had little impact on consumer spending habits
- Key players capitalized on the positive move through frequent new product launches and strong marketing campaigns
- Easter had a significant impact on late March sales, and Q2-17 consumption estimates were influenced by the abnormal sell-in data for April.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Romania beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Romania to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.