- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRLs exclusive panel of leading banks and other financial institutions in Europe. The opinions and forward looking statements of 106 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent directors and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading banking organizations.
- Key topics covered include economic outlook, business confidence, threats and opportunities in the European banking industry, key growth markets and high demand products.
- The report covers data and analysis on marketing budgets, marketing and sales strategies, and business practices.
- In the report companies identify the factors to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides information regarding future expectations.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of critical business success factors, vital channels for growth and contains full survey results.
European Banking Industry Outlook Survey 20122013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Banking Industry is a new report by Timetric and VRL that extensively analyzes how media spend, marketing, sales strategies, practices and business planning are set to change in the European banking industry during 20122013. This report provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of European banks and how spending by these financial institutions will change, providing insight into marketing behavior. In addition, the report also identifies the future growth of banks and other financial institutions, as well as merger and acquisition activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors but also examines their actions and business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by company type and turnover.
The report features the opinions of the European banking industry respondents related to the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Revenue growth and future developments in business structure
- Merger and acquisition activity
- Change in staff recruitment activity
- Key regions of growth
- High demand products and vital channels of growth
- Business concerns and success factors
- Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
- Future spending outlook on media channels
- Marketing agency selection criteria
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers changing needs.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of banking industry companies in Europe.
- Project how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by banks and other institutional investors in the industry.
- A total of 53% of respondents from banks and 66% from other financial institutions expect an increase or significant increase in the level of M&A activities.
- China, Brazil and India are the emerging markets that are expected to offer the strongest growth opportunities to the European banking industry. China was identified as the leading emerging market by 47% of respondents from banks.
- Of all respondents, 37% of respondents from banks and 36% from other financial institutions expect no change in their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months.